Wednesday 13 June 2007

Bush in Albania, June 2007

Heres a hilarious video of 'Bushie' being 'cheered' in Fushe Kruja

Notice that nice black watch on his left wrist at 00.50 minutes? It doesn't last long to the 'adoring' crowd - they fleece him for everything he's worth...

I wonder what you could sell THAT for on eBay?


Update: So, apparently, from another camera angle you can see Bush, sensing the potential, actually took off his watch and put it in his pocket. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed.

But the more serious issue is, why is Secret Service letting people get so close to him? Its got to be a massive security issue, surely?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay too much for that el cheapo (as we say in Texas) watch, but one thing I am surprised about is that his secret service contingent let so many people get so close to him, and even touch him! If he were in the USA they would be more cautious ;)