Monday 15 January 2007

Sydney Sights

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, its all been rather busy and I've been working and partying my arse off. Had a lot on my mind too, so its been hard to make the time to finish this. That said, I'm currently importing a brand list of about 3000 different names into a design server in the US, so this could take a while (if it doesn't entirely crash and lose the last 2 hours work.)

Anyway, the weekend before last I took a nice long walk through the eastern suburbs of Sydney, just for a wander to see what there was to see. As you can see, it really is all rather pretty, quite and very laid back. I also came across some pretty cool graffiti and street art, which I'm always fond on. Anyway, enjoy!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.